Friday, August 14, 2015

Leaving - on a jet plane

But I do know when I'll be back again.  1st September.  But in the meantime, just like last year, there will be extra bumper posts - three new captioned pictures a day, without commentary or anything else.

Enjoy. Or don't. I don't care! I'll be on holiday, see?

And now, for something holiday themed...

Don't worry, some of the staff in economy dress like this too. Andre, for example, and Philippe.  I've heard they're very nice.
 
 
Did you ever have one of those dreams about being naked?  You know, you dream you're naked in the office or somewhere like that, and everyone's laughing at you, and it's all over the newspapers, so you lose your job and to try to forget the pain you start a lighthearted femdom blog called Contemplating the Divine, and... oh, hang on.
 
 
Actually I can't think of anywhere I'd feel more secure during turbulence.
 
 
No, I'm good.  I had one before we left.
 

There are some very strange sexual fetishes out there.  Don't you think?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment